In this episode, Gary discusses the Best Practice Model for dental practices, which focuses on optimizing patient care, streamlining processes, and increasing efficiency. Gary explores the model’s key components, including team communication, patient education, and technology integration. Gary also shares practical tips and strategies for implementing the model in your practice. Whether you’re a dentist, dental assistant, or office manager, this episode will provide valuable insights on improving your practice and delivering exceptional patient experiences. Listen now to learn how to take your dental practice to the next level!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Today’s Financial Tip
- 00:03:26 – Nate Williams on Paying The Least Amount In Taxes Is Not A Winning Financial Strategy.
Coaching In Action
- 00:06:54 – What is the best practice model?
- 00:09:14 – Gary talks about a misguided practice model in dentistry.
- 00:12:51 – What is a great practice model, in Gary’s opinion?
- 00:18:30 – High-Value services that Gary suggests you could add to your practice.
- 00:24:44 – Question Number 1 – What is the best way to do more Invisalign in my practice?
- 00:31:31 – Question Number 2 – How can I grow the cosmetic dentistry component in my practice?
- 00:35:58 – Question Number 3 – What are your best strategies for doing more dental implants in my practice?
- 00:40:38 – Question Number 4 – I really enjoy doing full-mouth restorative dentistry. What strategies have you seen to grow this element of my practice?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!