In today’s episode, Gary and Naren discuss what dentists are currently doing now with their marketing during the COVID-19 pandemic. Gary and Naren also go in-depth on marketing fundamentals, Google and Cialdini’s principles.
- 00:37 > Introduction to today’s episode
- 00:48 > Live Stream Thriving Dentist One Day MBA
- 04:40 > Coaching in Action Segment
- 04:49 > Mindsets that thriving successful dental practices are embracing
- 05:40 > Low overhead practice
- 06:50 > PPE Personal Protective Equipment
- 09:36 > Patients that chose you
- 11:22 > What technology says to the patient
- 15:14 > Marketing fundamentals
- 15:51 > What is marketing?
- 17:40 > Google SEO and Google Maps
- 20:20 > Organic vs. Ads
- 25:23 > NAP: Name, Address, Phone Number
- 28:31 > Google EAT: Expertise, Authority, Trust
- 32:06 > Google Lighthouse Score
- 33:28 > Google Backlinks
- 35:07 > Dr. Robert Cialdini
- 35:53 > Cialdini’s 6 Principles of influence
- 43:38 > Virtual consults
- 50:18 > Thriving Dentist Q&A Segment
- 50:37 > What should I NOT be doing from a marketing standpoint?
- 52:35 > How do I track my marketing?
- 54:56 > How do I make the most out of every call?
- 57:35 > Done for you marketing system, is there anything you do to help with that?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!