In this week’s Thriving Dentist Show podcast, Gary Takacs shares valuable information on world-class CE resources with many details on courses that will help dentists get accredited and certified to join the elite group of world-class dentists.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Having been in the dental industry for more than 40 years, one of the things Gary has noticed is the importance of CE to dentists. Unfortunately, some dentists barely take the required CE and scramble towards it by the end of the year with CE lapses, trying to keep their license.
But, on the other hand, the world-class dentists will often achieve it in the first two to three months, and they’ll take a geometric level of additional CE, which will assist them, to achieve two main benefits.
Until today Gary has not met a world-class dentist who is not deeply committed to CE. So why do world-class dentists do so much of CE, and how does it benefit them?
Tune in to the podcast to know details on the various CE resources that will benefit you according to your dental practice and also help you understand the following:
- Why is CE so important to dentists?
- What is the correlation between dentists and the amount of CE they’ve taken?
- Why does CE bring happiness and satisfaction to dentists?
- How does CE improve the number of patients you get and make them fortunate?
- Does CE cost a lot?
Listen to the episode now to learn about the best resources that will assist you in creating a thriving dental practice!
Do you have a question you would like Gary to answer in the next episode’s Q&A Segment? Ask Gary now!
- 00:26 – Introduction for today’s episode.
- 01:09 – What is the common denominator among world-class dentists?
- 01:43 – Announcement on the new Facebook group
- 02:51 – Announcement on the MBA Workshop – September
- 05:03 – Do CE requirements differ from state to state?
- 05:30 – How long do world-class dentists take to finish their required amount of CE?
- 06:21 – Why are you left behind if you don’t do CE?
- 06:52 – How does CE correlate to doctor’s happiness and satisfaction?
- 07:24 – How much CE do dentists at LifeSmiles take?
- 08:40 – Why are patients who choose Life Smiles fortunate?
- 11:10 – About Academy of General Dentistry, AGD
- 11:20 – Programs provided by AGD
- 12:30 – What was DR.L.D. Pankey’s mastery ladder observation?
- 15:53 – Breakdown of dentist practice quality
- 13:41 – Practical Clinical Course by Dr.Gordon Christensen
- 15:13 – How do clinicians research benefit from Clinical update class course?
- 16:54 – American Academy of Cosmetic dentistry, AACD – Dr.David Hornbrook
- 17:15 – Why should you get yourself accredited by AACD?
- 17:57 – How do you go even further and become a fellow of the AACD?
- 18:20 – What is the functional Aesthetic live patient course?
- 20:25 – About Restorative Nation
- 20:58 – Is restorative nation inexpensive?
- 23:47 – About Dr.Cliff Ruddle
- 24:24 – During the Covid-19 what were there a lot of emergency patients for?
- 25:10 – About Gladwell Labs
- 26:05 – Blog about Jim Gladwell’s experience with Covid-19.
- 29:19 – About Panky Institute.
- 30:13 – About Spear Education.
- 30:35 – About KOIS Center.
- 30:52 – About Dawson Academy.
- 31:24 – About The Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies.
- 32:14 – About Implant pathway course
- 32:29 – Who are the patients that receive implants at the implant pathway course?
- 33:02 – About White Cap courses
- 33:24 – About Implant seminars
- 33:43 – CE resources for Orthodontics
- 34:15 – About Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation DOCS
- 37:14 – Question 1 – I’m a new dentist and, I really would like to work on increasing my clinical range and clinical speed. Can you recommend a good course for me?
- 38:11 – What does Faster, Better, the easier course at Practical Clinical Courses by Dr.Gordon Christensen help you?
- 39:51 – Other places to start for the young dentist to increase clinical speed and range
- 40:54 – What’s the monthly subscription at Restorative nation?
- 41:19 – Question 2 – Hi Gary, I’m a 55-year-old dentist and, I have pretty much practiced general dentistry throughout my career. Now I would like to enhance my complex restorative skills. Where would you reco
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!