In this episode, Gary will talk about how you could become more effective and successful in case presentation to patients.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
He points out a flaw in case presentation in most of the practices by dentists and the reason behind it. This episode also features a clinical tip from Dr. Christopher Marchack on Finding a mentor.
Today’s Clinical Tip
- 00:02:44 – How to find a mentor by Dr. Christopher Marchack, DDS
Coaching In Action
- 00:09:04 – What is the case presentation technique taught in most dental schools?
- 00:11:09 – What are the 2 other categories of patients?
- 00:13:05 – What is Daniel Goleman’s concept
- 00:14:34 – What are the 4 things you need to become a master dentist?
- 00:16:57 – Gary ask’s a trick question.
- 00:17:25 – What is the fastest way to accelerate success in case presentation?
- 00:23:02 – Gary talks about some verbal skills that you could use when talking to patients.
- 00:33:11 – Question 1- My biggest challenge in terms of case presentation is knowing when to present a comprehensive treatment plan as opposed to simply presenting necessary treatment recommendations. Your thoughts?
- 00:37:56 – Question 2 – Most of my new patients are either emergency patients or people only interested in necessary care. How can I change this?
- 00:43:14 – Question 3 – I am excited to implement the 6 digital photos for patient education. How is the best way to train my team to take these photos?
- 00:45:55 – Question 4 – Gary I have heard you talk about the role of neuroscience in mastering case presentation. Can you explain this?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!