How important is your team? Gary Takacs and Dr. Greg Pitts answer that question and give incredibly practical advice on how you can build a thriving dental practice.
Episode #3 notes
- Dr. Pitts discusses the importance of team work in business.
- The difference between a good practice and a great practice is your team.
- “Champions” in a practice are specialists who are encouraged to know more than anyone else in a specific area.
- Three areas Dr. Pitts is using the “Champion” role; Marketing, whitening, perio therapy in hygiene department.
- What does Dr. Pitts do to keep the team focused on shared goals?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!