In today’s episode, Gary and Naren go in detail about 5 specific tips to be a rockstar dental team member. Your dental practice can be complete chaos with the team members who feel that being mediocre is ok. After listening to this podcast, your dental practice will become more efficient and your team members will become more self-sufficient and great team players, putting your dental practice at the forefront.
- 00:45 > Introduction to today’s episode
- 01:00 > Coaching in Action Segment
- 01:07 > Webinar- 24 systems for a thriving practice- Part 2
- 04:30 > Who is this episode for?
- 08:40 > You spend more time with your team members than you do with your family
- 10:00 > What if I don’t have a team meeting?
- 11:47 > Tip One- Embrace the concept of lifelong learning
- 22:03 > Tip Two- Leave all drama at home
- 24:08 > Native American Navajo Tribe Tradition- Worry Dolls
- 29:48 > What would you do if you see someone distracted?
- 31:40 > Tip Three- Challenge yourself to always improve your people skills
- 35:02 > Tip Four- Develop the skill of thinking ahead. Anticipate
- 36:58 > Tip Five- Hold yourself accountable
- 40:17 > Thriving dentist Q&A Segment
- 40:50 > Can you direct me to resources I can use to improve my skills?
- 45:08 > Any tips on how to approach my dentist about my desire to do more?
- 51:11 > Any tips to help get my dentist on board to do more conservative perio therapy?
- 57:20 > How can I have a positive conversation with my team members regarding the no cell phone policy?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!