Rejection is something that we all face in our lives. How you deal with rejection is impacted by many factors including your level of Emotional Intelligence. Gary invited his friend Dr. Laura Mach as a guest on the Thriving Dentist Show to share her unique perspective on rejection.
In this Show, Gary and Laura discuss;
- the recent video that Laura posted on her YouTube channel on the topic of rejection and how that video led to this invitation to be a guest on the podcast,
- the challenge that many Dentists face regarding expectations vs reality,
- a list of common situations when Dentists might face rejection in their work life,
- why embracing rejection can be an important key to achieving your goals,
- how to develop your skills at embracing rejection,
- resources to learn how to get better at embracing rejection,
- Laura’s evolution to become a life coach and her passion to help more Dentists successfully manage challenges in their work and personal lives.
You will enjoy Laura’s unique perspective on rejection and her tips will help you better manage rejection at work and at home.
Links for ‘Top Clinical Tips; with Dr. Lee Ann Brady:
Lee’s website: www.leeannbrady.com
Restorative Nation Website: www.restorativenation.com
Website for Gary’s New ‘Less Insurance Dependence’ podcast: www.lessinsurancedependence.com
Link to the Less Insurance Dependence Podcast: https://apple.co/2RBzoVf
Dr. Laura Mach website: www.thelifecoachforbusydentists.com
Laura’s email address: email@example.com
Podcast Assistance by Jodey Smith, Rodecaster Expert Category: Thriving Dentist Show