Maintaining good health is very important if you are going to achieve your full potential as a dental professional.
To begin our 8th year of publishing the Thriving Dentist Show, we decided to feature Dr. Uche Odiatu on Health and Wellness Hacks to make 2019 your healthiest year yet! The health and wellness hacks that Uche shares are perfect for busy professionals.
In this Show, Gary and Uche discuss;
- A very simple way to combine stretching with an activity you already do every day,
- Uche’s motto—flexible body—flexible mind—flexible life!,
- how 10 minutes of very specific exercise can provide you the equivalent value of long form cardio training,
- the latest science on maintaining healthy gut flora,
- how to eat healthy for road warriors,
- current sleep science on the importance of getting 7-9 hours of quality sleep each night,
- the power of proper hydration,
- food as medicine,
- how proper breathing can radically reduce your stress,
- social support for your 2019 health goals
- and how to make your new habits stick throughout the year.
Here’s to using this information to make 2019 your healthiest year yet!
Links for the ‘Let’s Ask David’ segment with Dr. David Hornbrook:
Website for Gary’s New ‘Less Insurance Dependence’ podcast:
Link to the Less Insurance Dependence Podcast:
Connect with Uche on:
Category: Personal Health