Assembling a high performance Team is one of your most important responsibilities. In this Thriving Dentist Show, Gary invited his friend Heidi Mount to share some valuable tips on how to hire the right team to support your practice vision.
In this Show Gary and Heidi discuss;
- important ‘big picture’ tips regarding hiring the right team members,
- how to evaluate whether your candidate has the right personality and attitude for your practice,
- how to help your team members adopt an ownership perspective,
- the most common mistakes that Heidi has observed Dentists make in regards to hiring and how to avoid these mistakes,
- how to avoid hiring out of desperation,
- the importance of 30-60-90 day performance reviews for new team members,
- a quick tip to determine if a job candidate has a ‘service’ perspective,
- what to do if you purchase a practice and discover that some team members do not share your vision
- and how to successfully bring a new team member on board in your practice.
You will appreciate Heidi’s experience and perspective when it comes to hiring right!
Podcast Assistance by Jodey Smith, Rodecaster Expert Category: Human Resources