Gary often studies trends that other businesses are doing to see if they can be adapted to dentistry. Real-Time online scheduling is something that other industries are using with great success. For example, Millions of people use Open Table to make reservations at restaurants throughout the country. Gary invited his friends Weston Lunsford and Keith English as Guests on the Thriving Dentist Show to discuss the power of real-time online scheduling for dentistry.
In this Show, Gary, Weston and Keith discuss:
- The recent acquisition of LocalMed by Dental Intel,
- the history and background of LocalMed,
- how LocalMed overcame the doubters to become the largest real-time online scheduling resource in dentistry,
- why NOW is the time to incorporate real-time online scheduling in your practice,
- why patients love real-time online scheduling,
- research that reports that 36% of patients who use LocalMed would not have made a dental appointment without real-time online scheduling,
- the consumer concept of instant gratification and how real-time online scheduling fits this concept,
- how your office maintains complete control when you incorporate real-time online scheduling,
- the benefits of a scheduling system and how LocalMed helps your practice adhere to a great scheduling system,
- how the merger of LocalMed and Dental Intel will benefit your practice,
- the power of practice analytics and real-time online scheduling
- and the interview concludes with great Leadership tips from Weston and Keith; two brilliant Leaders who are making a difference in the lives of their Team Members!
Keith’s website: www.localmed.com
Weston’s website: www.dentalintel.com
Link for your FREE ($1,500 Value) Practice Snapshot from Dental Intel: http://get.dentalintel.com/gary/
Link to the Less Insurance Dependence Podcast: www.lessinsurancedependence.com
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!