In this episode, Gary Takacs along with Naren Arulrajah, delve deeper into why every one of our listeners should be making NFL quality mouthguards as a marketing/service project for their patients and their community.
He further stresses how he was introduced to the mouthguard project 20 years ago and how it produced unbelievably amazing results in many ways. This was a marketing method that earned innumerable new patient referrals that brought in more than $100k per year.
This episode will give you the background essential to understand the importance of this course, and how you could benefit just by creating these NFL quality mouthguards in your dental practice.
During this podcast episode, he will go a little deeper into explaining:
- What the mouthguard course is about.
- How can these mouthguards bring in a steady income?
- What are the benefits in terms of marketing your practice?
- The many applications of the mouthguards.
- How are these mouthguards custom designed to suit the patient?
- How to convince the coach to promote your mouthguards.
- The profits Gary made from creating them.
- Why you should be creating mouthguards after.
Gary will be giving away his exclusive video course on this mouthguard project for FREE (worth $199) as a gift to his listeners who are negatively impacted during these difficult times.
This digital course includes 3 videos;
- Introduction to the mouthguard course.
- How they are custom designed / process of making them, with videos included.
- How they can be used as a marketing tool in your practice.
You can download the FREE COURSE now from this link: www.thrivingdentist.com/giveaway/
In the Q&A segment of this week’s podcast episode, he answers the questions shared by our listeners.
- It seems like a lot of work to make the mouthguards. Can I just send them to a lab to be made?
- How should I approach the school or the coach to offer to do these mouthguards?
- I have a whitening suck down machine, can I use that machine to make these mouthguards?
- What are some marketing things I can do to make the most out of this project?
Do you have a burning question you’d like to be answered by Gary in the next episode’s Q&A Segment? Let us know!
- Follow the Thriving Dentist show on Facebook.
- Follow the Thriving Dentist show on Twitter.
- Follow the Thriving Dentist show on Instagram.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Tune into our podcast today to learn how you can work on creating these NFL quality mouthguards and earn a steady income.
TIMESTAMPS FOR THE EPISODE:
- 0:26 > Introduction to the episode.
- 0:54 > Free Gift – digital Mouthguard course for our listeners.
- 2:00 > Announcement on Gary’s virtual coaching session.
- 4:38 > Sneak peek of what would be talked about in this episode.
- 5:14 >How Gary was introduced to the mouthguard project.
- 7:10 > How Gary approached the coaches with the Mouthguard project.
- 8:13 > How to answer the coach’s question of ‘’what’s the catch?’’
- 8:40 > An additional point Gary would use today to convince a coach to market the Mouthguard.
- 10:23 > Many applications for Mouthguards.
- 11:48 > About Gary’s client who made Mouthguards.
- 12:30 > Price of a Mouthguard and tips on how to approach the coach and how to get raving fans.
- 13:40 > How would raving fans affect practice in terms of marketing.
- 14: 01 > What happens on the day Gary meets the team of players.
- 14:34 > Background about the video course on the mouthguards.
- 15:20> Why did Gary choose Greg Pitts to do the video?
- 16:00> Process of taking the Mouthguard sizes & how Gary approached new clients through this project
- 17:41 > What was included in the Gift bags shared by Gary with the boys and their parents.
- 18:20 > Expenses on creating Mouthguards
- 19:06 > Who are the First generation clients / referrals
- 20:00 > Robert Cialdini’s 7 principles of Unity.
- 20:57 > How Gary promotes his practice through an Ad on the school paper.
- 24:30 > What would be included in the Free Mouthguard course.
- 26:04 > Involve your whole team in this project.
- 26:34 > How Gary made his 1st Mouthguard.
- 29:42 > How Gary made 17 new patient appointments.
- 34:35 > Q&A session 1st Question: ‘’It seems like a lot of work to make the mouthguards. Can I just send them to a lab to be made?’’
- 38:17 > 2nd Question: ‘’How should I approach the school or the coach to offer to do these mouthguards?’’
- 42:34 > 3rd Question: ‘’I have a whitening suck down machine, can I use that machine to make these mouthguards?’’
- 44:05 > 4th Question: ‘’What are some marketing things I can do to make the most out of this project?’’
- 44:36 > Gary’s answer to this question.
- 46:20 > Naren’s answer to this question.
- 55:00 > How Ekwa Marketing would help to increase quality new patients.
Podcast Assistance by Jodey Smith, Rodecaster Expert Category: Thriving Dentist Show