This is a time of uncertainty as we deal with the challenges of COVID-19. One of the reasons people feel uncertain is the amount of conflicting information about the virus and its impact.
Gary and Naren wanted to bring you the most current scientific and unbiased information about COVID-19 and how this pandemic is impacting dentistry now and how it may impact us in the future.
To that end, Gary reached out to his colleague and friend, Dr. Gordon Christensen for this Special Edition of the Thriving Dentist Show. Dr. Christensen is known worldwide for providing unbiased, scientific information to the dental profession.
It is our hope that the information provided in this interview will provide you with valuable information regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- Link to the Clinician’s Report Special Report on COVID-19 www.cliniciansreport.org/uploads/files/1782/COVID-0520-online-v3.18.pdf
- Link to the Clinician’s Report Website: www.cliniciansreport.org
- Link to Practical Clinical Courses: www.pccdental.com
- Link to the Practical Clinical Courses ‘All-Access Pass’: www.pccdental.com/all-access-pass.php
- Phone Number for more information about Practical Clinical Courses and the ‘All Access Pass‘ 801-226-6569
Podcast Assistance by Jodey Smith, Rodecaster Expert Category: Thriving Dentist Show