This is a time of uncertainty as we deal with the challenges of COVID-19. One of the reasons people feel uncertain is the amount of conflicting information about the virus and its impact.
Gary and Naren wanted to bring you the most current scientific and unbiased information about COVID-19 and how this pandemic is impacting dentistry now and how it may impact us in the future.
To that end, Gary reached out to his colleague and friend, Dr. Gordon Christensen for this Special Edition of the Thriving Dentist Show. Dr. Christensen is known worldwide for providing unbiased, scientific information to the dental profession.
It is our hope that the information provided in this interview will provide you with valuable information regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- Link to the Clinician’s Report Special Report on COVID-19 www.cliniciansreport.org/uploads/files/1782/COVID-0520-online-v3.18.pdf
- Link to the Clinician’s Report Website: www.cliniciansreport.org
- Link to Practical Clinical Courses: www.pccdental.com
- Link to the Practical Clinical Courses ‘All-Access Pass’: www.pccdental.com/all-access-pass.php
- Phone Number for more information about Practical Clinical Courses and the ‘All Access Pass‘ 801-226-6569
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!