In today’s Thriving Dentist Podcast show, Gary continues his series on the 10 Elements of a Thriving Practice along with co-host, Naren Arulrajah in which they discuss the power of a relationship-driven practice and what it means to develop a relationship-driven practice.
- 00:26 > Introduction to this week’s episode
- 01:01 > “Something Extra”
- 03:40 > Coaching in Action
- 03:49 > The quote that ignited Gary’s career
- 06:31 > How to deliver high-value dentistry to your patients
- 09:02 > A Transaction-driven practice vs a Relationship-driven practice
- 10:05 > Human behaviour and Dentistry
- 13:14 > What is a relationship-driven practice?
- 17:44 > Know your patients
- 23:10 > Record your calls
- 24:22 > Data never lies
- 26:22 > Leadership: Live your principles
- 29:03 > Webinar on developing a relationship-driven dental practice
- 32:00 > Thriving Dentist Q&A Segment
- 32:09 > How do you convert a transaction practice into a relationship-driven practice?
- 37:53 > How do you manage client information in a large scale practice?
- 43:02 > New patient experience: How do you introduce a patient to a Doctor?
- 52:15 > Is it still a good idea to make evening care calls?
Get Less Insurance Dependent with Gary Takacs www.lessinsurancedependence.com
Category: Thriving Dentist Show