In this episode, Gary talks about the 5 most important things he has learned from owning a dental practice and shares it with you to help you create a thriving dental practice.
This episode also features a Clinical Tip from Dr. Mo Budak, DDS on making a good first impression with new patients.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Today’s Thriving Dentist Clinical Tip
- 00:02:30 – Making a good first impression with new patients by Dr. Mo Budak, DDS.
Coaching In Action
- 00:09:30 – Gary share’s his experience about owning a dental practice for the first time.
- 00:11:43 – What does a thriving practice mean?
- 00:13:08 -The 5 most important things he learned.
- 00:13:20 – Number 1
- 00:20:32 – Gary talks about the 2 C’s concept.
- 00:22:03 – Number 2
- 00:26:35 – Number 3
- 00:27:45 – Number 4
- 00:29:29 – Number 5
- 00:31:08 – Question 1 – Gary, what do you think about hiring team members outside of dentistry? Any tips?
- 00:36:16 – Question 2 – I definitely am going to find an effective marketing agency that makes the phone ring for me, like you suggested. What can I do in the meantime?
- 00:39:15 – Question 3 – I am not familiar with any fee for service practices in my city. Can reducing insurance dependency even be done here?
- 00:44:11 – Question 4 – I love your 24-systems. Based on your client work, how can I get these systems to stick in my practice?
- 00:46:30 – Question 5 – My team currently feels like they are working as hard as they possibly can. I am concerned that if I push growth I might lose some team members. Your thoughts?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!