In this week’s episode, we’ll dive into valuable insights and actionable strategies to empower you to make the most of the year’s remaining months. Tune in now for a dose of inspiration.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
- 00:00:24 – Introduction to the Episode
- 00:00:44 – Upcoming Masterclass: Mastering Dental Marketing in 2023 and Beyond
Today’s Clinical Tip
Coaching in Action
- 00:07:53 – The common denominator
5 Recommendations for Dentists
- 00:11:27 – Recommendation one
- 00:15:20 – Recommendation two
- 00:18:17 – Recommendation three
- 00:20:22 – Recommendation four
- 00:22:55 – Recommendation five
- 00:27:00 – Question 01 – We are booked way too far in advance for new patients. I looked today and discovered that we can’t even get in a new patient for 4 weeks. Where do I even begin to change this?
- 00:32:17 – Question 02 – I like to promote more cosmetic dentistry with my existing patients. Any ideas?
- 00:35:34 – Question 03 – We seem to run hot and cold on Google reviews. I’d like to see us become more consistent. How can we do so?
- 00:37:28 – Question 04 – I have multiple admin team members, and all of them work with the schedule. Would it be better for me to have a dedicated doctor scheduling coordinator?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!