In this Thriving Dentist episode, Naren & Gary go through 8 Important Details that will help you develop a winning dental practice website that influences patients to know, like, and trust you & your practice to pick up the phone and call you!
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Google sends over 6 billion people to different websites every day. If you do well and own a winning dental practice website, you could get the opportunity to be in front of many patients in your community today.
It’s surprising to see many poorly performing dental practice websites out there.
A winning dental practice website combines two vital elements; form (how it looks) & function (how it works). You could have a website that looks great but functions poorly, and at the same time, owning a practice website that functions well while performing poorly, both of which we must avoid. These are relevant for us in the dental industry due to how we strive to maintain a delicate balance in the form and function of what we do clinically.
Today’s Thriving Dentist Clinical Tip
- 00:03:05 – Bonding Procedures by Neimar Sartori, DDS, MS, PhD
Coaching In Action
- 00:16:36 – Does your website appear on page one of a google search when someone’s looking for a dentist in your community?
- 00:19:47 – Gary Shares an amusing story about the very 1st website created for his practice LifeSmile.
- 00:22:49 – Detail #1 of a Winning Dental Practice Website
- 00:24:36 – Detail #2 of a Winning Dental Practice Website
- 00:25:42 – Detail #3 of a Winning Dental Practice Website
- 00:26:28 – Detail #4 of a Winning Dental Practice Website
- 00:27:33 – What are the 6 fundamentals principles of Robert Cialdini?
- 00:28:25 – How can authority be incorporated in a dental practice in an appropriate way?
- 00:30:27 – Detail #5 of a Winning Dental Practice Website
- 00:30:58 – Detail #6 of a Winning Dental Practice Website
- 00:31:17 – Detail #7 of a Winning Dental Practice Website
- 00:32:06 – Detail #8 of a Winning Dental Practice Website
- 00:34:03 – Question 1 – Is there an ideal amount of content to include on my website? I inherited my current website when I bought this practice 6 months ago and I have big ambitions about building a great website filled with content, but I just can’t find the time to do it. Where should I start?
- 00:38:05 – Question 2 – How important are things like colors, font styles and other design elements in my website?
- 00:41:49 – Question 3 – I have been told that videos on my website are very important. Is that true?
- 00:45:27 – Naren’s bonus Tip on getting videos and testimonials for your website
- 00:49:15 – Question 4 – I just realized it has been over two years since I have made any changes to my website. Is it important to make changes periodically to my website and if so, how often should these changes be made?
- 00:52:44 – Question 5 – How do I know if I am meeting the 8 website standards you talked about today?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!