In this Thriving Dentist Show, Gary interviews his friend Trish Jones who was recently nominated as one of the ‘Top 25 Women in Dentistry’ by Dental Products Report magazine about a wide range of topics.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
She shares with our listeners how she was a part of The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Give Back a Smile Program that helped Survivors of domestic abuse when they were going through life-changing experiences.
The reason why Gary loves dentistry so much is that every day they have an opportunity to change someone’s life.
They discuss in detail:
- Trish’s experience riding her bike over 580 miles across Texas for the program named “Ride Texas – Wish for Our Heroes’ charity. She loves giving back as it inspires her to inspire others.
- Why treating sleep disorders is such a hot topic today.
- Digital impressions and why it is time to get on board
- Why having a positive perspective is so important.
- What role of a lab plays in delivering quality care to our patients & her experience as a Technical Account Manager at a full-service dental lab.
- How their end goal is we want our patients to be happy.
You will enjoy this interview!
Trish’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
AACD Give Back a Smile Program: www.givebackasmile.com
Trish on Facebook: www.facebook.com/trishjonesz
Trish on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Smilin2much
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!