Tired of staffing struggles? We’re decoding the “Just Right” formula for thriving dental teams! Not too many, not too few, just perfect! Metrics, mistakes to avoid, building a dream squad – it’s all here. Let’s make your practice thrive!
Subscribe To Our Podcast
- 00:00:24 – Introduction to the Episode
- 00:00:34 – How to use the SMART technique by Dr. Jarod Johnson.
Coaching in Action
- 00:13:48 – Would you rather have a lot of people making average wages or fewer people making great wages?
- 00:15:52 – What is the number one priority?
- 00:19:05 – How should you determine if you’re properly staffed
- 00:26:37 – Question 01 – I am a solo Dentist with two hygienists in my practice. One hygienist works four days a week, and the other works two days a week. How can I determine if I have enough demand to add more Hygiene days?
- 00:31:22 – Question 02 – I am an owner Dentist with a full-time Associate Dentist in my practice. How can I determine when to add another Associate Dentist?
- 00:35:15 – Question 03 – My Admin Team Members need help keeping up with all the tasks they need to do. In my practice, what criteria should I consider to decide if I need another admin team member?
- 00:42:34 – Question 04 – I currently need more hygiene days in my practice. However, I am a listener to your Less Insurance Dependence Podcast, and I am planning to resign from several PPO Plans in 2024 and even go all the way to Fee-For-Service. Should I wait to add another Hygienist until after I resign from PPO Plans to see how many PPO patients I lose?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!