In this episode, Gary will help you answer questions related to your practice goals and vision. This episode will also help you understand if you should be aiming to increase your practice size or keep it small and perfect it.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Today’s Clinical Tip
- 00:03:17 – Evaluating vertical dimension by Eugenia Chan, DDS
Coaching In Action
- 00:05:46 – Is bigger always better?
- 00:06:14 – Does having a larger practice affect the quality of patient care?
- 00:07:10 – Gary talks about the 6 goals he trains his coaching client to achieve.
- 00:11:11 – Why does Naren think bigger is better?
- 00:12:34 – Does the size of your dental practice contribute to your legacy?
- 00:25:13 – What is a thriving practice?
- 00:27:06 – Question 1 – What is your experience of how large a solo dentist practice can be and still be very relationship driven?
- 00:34:02 – Question 2 – I am thinking ahead to my retirement. I understand that valuation is a function of practice size. If the practice gets too big, do I have a limited buyer universe?
- 00:35:56 – Question 3 – I am interested in growth. But I also am interested in the right kind of patients and the right set of services. How do I attract those patients?
- 00:40:42 – Question 4 – I know there are many variables, Gary. In your mind, is there an ideal practice model in terms of size?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!