In today’s Thriving Dentist Podcast show, Gary and his co-host Naren discuss what a Thriving Practice looks like from a patient, owner, and a team member’s point of view. They further discuss the ten elements in Gary’s practice, Life Smiles Dental Care.
- 0.45 > Introduction to episode
- 3.15 > What does a thriving practice look like?
- 3.20 > A thriving practice from different perspectives
- 8.17 > A Thriving practice from an owners point of view
- 8.40 > TGIM – Thank Goodness it’s Monday
- 9.53 > Financial Independence – Work because you want to, not because you have to!
- 11.21 > A thriving practice from a team member’s point of view
- 15.28 > The Importance of being a relationship driven practice
- 21.53 > The Importance of being a hygiene driven practice
- 24.08 > What does a hygiene driven practice mean?
- 26.28 > The Importance of being a less insurance dependent Practice.
- 26.42 > The backstory of Life Smiles
- 28.40 > The Importance of having a comprehensive done for you marketing plan in your practice. Done for you marketing helps you consistently attract quality patients.
- 34.40 > The importance of having a three day doctor week
- 35.36 > How to have a good work life balance
- 38.22 > The importance of having 24 business systems in your practice
- 40.18 > The importance of having remarkable new patient experience
- 45.58 > The importance of having a high performance team. The doctor and team members are all moving together to achieve a commonly defined set of goals and objectives.
- 49.06 > The importance of having a Co discovery process to increase case acceptance. Spending time with patients to co-discover solutions for dental problems.
- 55.39 > Recap of the ten elements of a Thriving Practice
Find out how well you rank in the 10 elements shared by Gary. https://forms.gle/goN5rm6mi8FKH9Kd9
Episode #397 – CoDiscovery; What is it? When to Use it? Why to Use it? with Dr. Paul Henny
Life Smiles: https://www.lifesmilesdentalcare.com/
Get Less Insurance Dependent with Gary Takacs
Link to the Less Insurance Dependence Podcast: www.lessinsurancedependence.com
Category: Thriving Dentist Show