In this episode, we explore the essential elements that form the backbone of a successful dental practice. Gary will also elaborate on why these pillars are of such significance and offer valuable insights on how you can establish and strengthen them within your own practice.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Today’s Clinical Tip
Coaching in Action
- 00:07:45 – Concepts that form the backbone of a successful dental practice
Gary Explains the 7 Pillars
- 00:11:07 – Pillar number 1
- 00:13:58 – Pillar number 2
- 00:17:11 – Pillar number 3
- 00:19:33 – Pillar number 4
- 00:20:48 – Pillar number 5
- 00:22:19 – Pillar number 6
- 00:25:00 – Pillar number 7
- 00:28:36 – Question 01 – Like you, I have always embraced a hygiene-driven philosophy. I am beginning to wonder if that makes sense moving forward, given the high hygiene wages we are required to pay in today’s market. Your thoughts?
- 00:33:12 – Question 02 – I have full intention of evolving to your new patient experience model. However, I feel like I need to get there over time. Where is the best place to start?
- 00:37:53 – Question 03 – What are some of the key metrics you think I need to pay attention to from a marketing perspective?
- 00:45:14 – Question 04 – I am early in my career and plan to intentionally develop my clinical skills to provide high-value services. I also genuinely enjoy many of the more advanced services. What have you found to be the best high-value services to incorporate into your practice?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!