In this episode, Gary will talk to Dr. Chris Wujick and discuss his journey in dentistry so far and the importance of technology in a practice and how it helps improve a new patient experience.
In the community, Dr. Wujick has worked at the Pinellas County Health Department since 2005, treating primarily children as well as performing many extractions on the adult population. Dr. Wujick is not a “one size fits all” dentist. He has been active in pursuing education and professional involvement activities that allow him to better understand the needs of each patient he encounters.
This is an insightful episode you surely need to listen to understand the small things that help improve a new patient’s experience in a practice.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
- 00:00:24 – Introduction to the episode
- 00:02:14 – Chris Wujick shares his story after graduating from dental school.
- 00:06:52 – What sparked Chris Wujick into cosmetic dentistry?
- 00:09:35 – What is Chris Wujick’s favorite cosmetic case?
- 00:14:29 – Gary compliments Chris Wujick about something they both are passionate about.
- 00:23:03 – What is important in a new patient experience according to Chris Wujck?
- 00:26:00 – Chric Wujick talks about the importance of technology in a new patient experience.
- 00:30:50 – Must have technologies according to Chris Wujick.
- 00:35:38 – How does Gary’s systems help Chris Wujick’s practice?
- 00:40:32 – What advice would Chris Wujick give to a young dentist?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!