As we are all aware of the importance of social media, especially nowadays, it is a definite fact that social media connects you with your potential customers. As a result, you are increasing brand awareness of your particular product or service by boosting sales and expanding the company’s revenue.
In this episode, Gary discusses the importance of social media to your practice and your specific brand.
Social Media Tips presented to you by
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Special tips on social media are given to us by Four of the Influencers from Dentistry to discuss how they use social media to evolve their dental practice and how anyone could apply it in their day-to-day lives.
Listen NOW and Start Your Journey Immediately.
Tips from Social Media Masters in Dentistry
- 00:09:03 – Dr. Jon Marashi, DDS (Visit Instagram Page)
- 00:14:54 – Dr. M. Hanson, DDS, FAACD (Visit Instagram Page)
- 00:19:08 – Dr. Joyce Khang, DDS (Visit Instagram Page)
- 00:25:13 – Dr. Rhona Eskander, BChD (Visit Instagram Page)
- 00:32:16 – Question 1 – I am very interested in enhancing my social media presence. What would be the minimum amount of time I personally should spend on my social media accounts?
- 00:37:54 – Question 2 – Other than Instagram what other social media channels can be effective? TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook groups
- 00:42:58 – Question 3 – Is blogging still relevant in dentistry?
- 00:46:30 – Question 4 – What do you think about finding influencers who are recognized in our community as part of our instagram campaign?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!