For this week’s episode, Gary has invited Fred Joyal and Cherie Le Penske to talk about Clara, a new product that provides you safe and comfortable respiration. Our number one priority today is keeping everyone safe, so listen to the episode now to find out why Clara is the product that is going to keep everyone safe.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Fatigue is a major issue in dentistry today, at the doctor level and team member level as well. They are dealing with headaches, irritability, depression, and it goes far beyond that just being hot under the PPE. It is taking a toll on the emotions as well.
The number one challenge, if not the number two challenge in dental practices right now, is to breathe safely and comfortably. When you are unable to breathe comfortably, you get irritated and anxious. When that happens your behaviour changes, and you might not be yourself with your patients. You may end up providing a bad experience to them and possibly lose them.
So, in this episode, Gary will introduce Clara, an air filtration system with a mask and Hepa air filters. It is incredibly lightweight, and it does not require a battery or a fan. Clara is a product of Armor Respiration whose mission is to improve the comfort of breathing and provide protection at the same time.
Listen to the episode now to find out
- The 3-main issues that Clara solves.
- Why is it better than other powered air purifier respirators? (P.A.P.A.R).
- The complete process of how Clara works.
- How can Clara be customized to suit you?
- How is Clara a great return-on-investment (ROI)?
- How will wearing Clara help protect your team and your patients?
And also, there is an exclusive promotional offer code for the Thriving Dentist show listeners to purchase Clara. Listen to the podcast to find out more.
- 00:00:26 – Introduction.
- 00:02:52 – What is the Number 1 challenge in dental practices right now?
- 00:04:50 – What is the mission of introducing CLARA.
- 00:06:14 – What are the major problems in the dental profession with masks that Clara solves?
- 00:09:26 – What are the 3 main issues CLARA solves?
- 00:13:31 – What is the goal of CLARA?
- 00:14:14 – Cherie Le Penske’s first experience of wearing CLARA.
- 00:15:12 – What are the personal customizing sin CLARA.
- 00:16:35 – Fred Joyal’s experience wearing CLARA.
- 00:17:34 – What is P.A.P.R?
- 00:18:28 – How does Clara compare to other devices that fall in that powered air purifying respirator (P.A.P.R) category?
- 00:21:48 – How is CLARA appropriate for the entire team and not just the dentist?
- 00:23:25 – How is CLARA a great Return On Investment (ROI)?
- 00:25:20 – What is the mindset of dental patients right now?
- 00:26:15 – What is the big dip?
- 00:27:27 – What is the silver lining Gary see’s due to the impact of COVID-19?
- 00:28:35 – How will wearing CLARA help you protect your team and your patients?
- 00:34:39 – How is CLARA going to benefit your practice economically?
- 00:45:28 – Special offer for Thriving Dentist Show Listeners at www.breatheclara.com
- 00:47:09 – Special offer for Thriving Dentist Show Listeners at www.fredjoyal.com
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!