In this episode, Gary talks about strategies to help you grow your practice by 10% or more every year. Gary has achieved this growth percentage with all his coaching clients, which means this is possible with any dental practice as long as you follow Gary’s strategies and tips.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Today’s Thriving Dentist Clinical Tip
Coaching In Action
- 00:08:30 – How does Gary manage to grow his practice by double digits every year?
- 00:12:04 – Why is Gary a firm believer of the saying that either a practice is growing or dying?
- 00:12:28 – Strategy Number 1
- 00:13:27 – Strategy Number 2
- 00:16:16 – Strategy Number 3
- 00:19:55 – Strategy Number 4
- 00:21:35 – Strategy Number 5
- 00:22:29 – Strategy Number 6
- 00:22:57 – Strategy Number 7
- 00:24:15 – Strategy Number 8
- 00:31:02 – Question 1 – I remember a time when we used scheduling blocks, but for some reason we got away from it. How can I start using scheduling blocks again when we have been away from it for so long?
- 00:35:12 – Question 2 – I must confess Gary I am intrigued by creating practice growth, but I am also apprehensive. My practice feels like it’s very stressful right now. Won’t growth make it even more stressful?
- 00:42:47 – Question 3 – I am concerned that practice growth will create more overhead. Your thoughts?
- 00:46:50 – Question 4 – I would like to grow my practice strategically by doing more specific services, for example cosmetic dentistry and dental implants. How is the best way to attract these kinds of patients?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!