To achieve financial success, it’s always important to treat your patients how you would like to be treated clinically and behaviorally? In this episode, Gary will share strategies to help dentists increase their hourly production.
This episode also features a Clinical tip from Dr. Rich Hirschinger, DDS, MBA, on recognizing and diagnosing most of the primary headaches.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
The money you earn is the scorecard of how well you’re providing your dental service to the patient.
Diagnosis, treatment planning, and case presentation are 3 contributing factors you need to increase your hourly production continuously.
To find out other factors that influence your hourly production, tune into the episode to find out.
Today’s Thriving Dentist Clinical Tip
- 00:02:40 – How to recognize and diagnose most of the primary headaches by Rich Hirschinger, DDS, MBA
Coaching In Action
- 00:08:50 – Gary talks about a principle he encourages his listeners to follow to achieve financial success.
- 00:11:57 – Why is it important to grow your practice?
- 00:14:33 – Strategy Number 1
- 00:16:33 – Strategy Number 2
- 00:22:56 – Strategy Number 3
- 00:25:29 – Strategy Number 4
- 00:31:05 – Strategy Number 5
- 00:34:31 – A bonus strategy to increase your hourly production
- 00:37:25 – Question 1 – I am early in my career. What steps can I start taking to increase my hourly production?
- 00:40:43 – Question 2 – In troubleshooting my practice, I can see that I can significantly increase my hourly production if I do more high-value dentistry. How is the best way to attract these types of new patients?
- 00:46:05 – Question 3 – Gary, you have encouraged me to understand more about my practice metrics. In doing so, I have discovered. Unfortunately, my hourly production has plateaued. I am stuck at about 500 dollars an hour. How can I break out of this plateau?
- 00:49:16 – Question 4 – I am a solo dentist. I struggle with my fillings appointments. Can you suggest a scheduling model take care of fillings when all the patient needs and still meet hourly production goals?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!