Thrivers here’s part II of the 24 systems for a Thriving Practice! Did you miss the part I of the series? Fret not! Check out episode 413! In today’s coaching in action episode, Gary and his co-host, Naren Arulrajah take a deeper dive into the remaining 12 systems that have generated massive results for LifeSmiles.
Here’s a sneak peek into the nitty-gritty points discussed!
- 02:20 > Introduction to this week’s episode
- 04:11 > Recap of the 24 systems for a thriving practice part 1
- 06:43 > E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- 09:01 > Peace of mind with systems set in your practice
- 09:52 > 13: System for conversion exams
- 15:25 > 14: System for Full range of payment options to accommodate any patient
- 19:20 > 15: System to reactivate past-due hygiene patients
- 24:42 > 16: Team incentive compensation system
- 33:14 > 17: System for Effective morning huddles
- 36:28 > 18: System for regular team meetings; including a format to review the previous month practice performance
- 38:13 > 19: System for semi-annual planning meetings
- 42:22 > 20: System for Conservative Perio therapy
- 47:06 > 21: System for the new patient experience
- 50:13 > 22: System to use digital photos for patient education
- 53:20 > 23: System to plan out major CE for the next 3 years
- 56:00 > 24: System for Hygiene conformation to include a separate process for at-risk hygiene patients
- 1:00:36 > Auditing system to follow up after all 24 systems are in place
Mastering Marketing with Ekwa: www.thrivingdentist.com/mastering-dental-marketing/
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!