In this episode, we’ll be exploring the power of cross-training, which can help you build a more resilient and adaptable team. As we navigate the ever-evolving landscape of dentistry, having a versatile team that can seamlessly step in to support each other is not just an advantage – it’s a necessity.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Today’s Clinical Tip
Coaching in Action
- 00:09:42 – The role of cross-training in building a thriving practice
Gary Shares Tips for Cross-training
- 00:15:33 – 5 Things you could train your dental assistants to do if they were needed at the front desk
- 00:28:10 – Question 01 – Gary, as you are well aware, the employment landscape is very different today than it has been in the past. Is it possible that cross-training may make my team members think this job is too difficult and result in someone leaving?
- 00:33:33 – Question 02 – Can you share some examples of admin team members being cross-trained to work clinically?
- 00:35:02 – Question 03 – I understand your core business is coaching, and as part of that, I heard you help your clients with team training. I am curious about what type of team training activities might fall under this cross-training topic.
- 00:41:02 – Question 04 – I remember listening to a Thriving Dentist show episode where you introduced the concept of champions in practice. Please share some more about this concept.
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!