In today’s episode, we’re addressing a critical topic for dental professionals: the path to successfully resigning from PPO plans. The decision to break free from PPO plans can be a game-changer for your dental practice. It’s a journey toward more autonomy, enhanced patient care, and financial stability. But how do you make this transition effectively? What steps should you take to ensure a smooth and successful resignation from PPO networks? That’s what we’ll uncover today.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Today’s Clinical Tip
Coaching in Action
- 00:05:00 – Do you know what your PPO write-off amount is?
Gary Shares 6 Steps to Successfully Resign from PPO Plans
- 00:18:13 – Step one (Click here to explore further)
- 00:19:12 – Step two (More info here)
- 00:20:38 – Step three (Step three explained further)
- 00:20:58 – Step four (Lear more about step four)
- 00:21:14 – Step five (Click here to learn more)
- 00:21:59 – Step six (Step six explained further)
- 00:27:20 – Question 01 – Which of the six steps do you feel is most important?
- 00:30:42 – Question 02 – I am on your email list, and I saw that you have an upcoming RIDA virtual summit. Tell me more about that.
- 00:35:45 – Question 03 – Many of my colleagues are using Google Pay Per Click Ads and paying a significant amount of money for these ads. Is there a better way to do digital marketing that is more cost-effective?
- 00:41:16 – Question 04 – I feel like my office is pretty good at being relationship-driven. How can we get better?
Process of finishing an aligner case by Dr. Avi Patel
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!