Buckle up and get ready to explore the secrets to thriving in the competitive world of dentistry. Your journey to a more prosperous practice starts right here. Let’s dive in!
Subscribe To Our Podcast
- 00:00:24 – Introduction to the Episode
Today’s Clinical Tip
- 00:03:30 – Dr. Mo Budak on History of Dentistry
Coaching in Action
- 00:09:49 – Naren shares an anecdote
Gary Shares growth
- 00:17:19 – How to achieve growth
- 00:21:22 – Strategy 1
- 00:26:42 – Strategy 2
- 00:29:55 – Strategy 3
- 00:30:45 – Strategy 4
- 00:32:27 – Question 01 – I have noticed that we typically go backward every day in terms of production. I look at the amount we have scheduled during the morning huddle, and I revisit where we end up at the end of the day, and usually, we produce less than when we started because of cancellations and no-shows. How can I turn this around?
- 00:38:15 – Question 02 – Gary, The insight you provided about my insurance adjustments being a marketing expense has been a huge breakthrough for me. I now realize I am ‘paying’ 45% of my revenue on marketing as a PPO practice. My goal is to spend less than 2% on Marketing within 12 to 18 months. What actions can I take this month to change my marketing spend as a percentage of revenue?
- 00:41:27 – Question 03 – In an effort to support growth in my practice, do you think it would make sense to hire an extra dental assistant?
- 00:45:14 – Question 04 – How is the best way to talk about growth with my team members and not have it seem like it is all about money?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!