Join us for this week’s podcast as Gary dives into a discussion about effective strategies for benchmarking treatment acceptance. Discover the optimal case acceptance rates and benchmarks for symptomatic, asymptomatic, and elective care plans. Don’t miss out!
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Today’s Clinical Tip
Coaching in Action
- 00:04:46 – The importance of benchmarking
3 Most Important Benchmarks
- 00:26:04 – Question 01 – Can you suggest a good system to follow up on unscheduled treatment plans?
- 00:30:49 – Question 02 – I believe in the concept of following up with patients regarding unscheduled treatment plans. But I also don’t want to pester them. How frequently do you recommend following up?
- 00:33:42 – Question 03 – I’m working on improving my case presentation skills, and I realize it is a complex topic. However, can you suggest some tips for me to improve my case acceptance?
- 00:44:19 – Question 04 – In our practice, one of the barriers for patients accepting asymptomatic general dentistry is money. Can you suggest a range of payment options that will make care more affordable for our patients?
As a dental practice coach, Gary provides guidance for dental professionals on how to create a healthier practice style that lets them deliver excellent patient care while reducing depending on insurance.
More importantly, Gary’s insights are not just based on theory – as a co-owner of a dental practice, he has first-hand experience in making this transformation from a high-volume and low-fee insurance model to a fee-for-service approach that is more sustainable and promotes a patient-centric and financially healthy dental practice, and he is dedicated to sharing this knowledge with other dental practitioners via the popular Thriving Dentist Show!